Saturday, October 6, 2012

Gentle Shepherd

 
He will feed his flock like a shepherd; he will carry the lambs in his arms.  Isaiah 40:11
 
I am so glad that my Savior loves me and cares for me as I have been leaning on His strength and letting Him carry me.  This has been a very long and tiring week.  Many of you know that my sweetie was hospitalized last Sunday with a respiratory infection and pneumonia.  He was able to come home last Wednesday and is still on the mend.  The doctor told him that his temperature would spike until all the infection was gone and it has done just that.  One minute he is burning up and the next minute he is freezing.  The last couple of days the coughing has really been bothering him and he is not getting a lot of sleep. 
 
Thank you all for the prayers that have been said and are continuing for my sweetie.  I know that God hears and answers prayers and He will answer them in His time.   
 
There is a song that has been on my heart today and I want to share it with you.
 
Gentle Shepherd
Gentle Shepherd, come and lead us,
For we need You to help us find our way.
Gentle Shepherd, come and feed us,
For we need Your strength from day to day.
There's no other we can turn to
Who can help us face another day;
Gentle Shepherd, come and lead us,
For we need You to help us find our way.
Gloria & Bill Gaither

No comments:

Post a Comment