Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fragrance of Christ

 

As far as God is concerned, there is a sweet, wholesome fragrance in our lives. It is the fragrance of Christ within us. 2 Corinthians 2:15
 

Today as you go about your routine of life may the fragrance of Christ permeate you within and without. May all those you come in contact with know that you are a child of the King and the fragrance of Christ radiate through you to them.
 

There is a song that I dearly love as it talks about the presence/fragrance of our Lord and Savior. I have often said that when I pass from this earth to my heavenly home I would sing this song.
 

There's a Sweet, Sweet Spirit

There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place
And I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord
There are sweet expressions on each face
And I know that it's the presence of the Lord

Sweet Holy Spirit
Sweet heavenly dove
Stay right here with us
Filling us with Your love

And for these blessings
We lift our hearts in praise
Without a doubt we'll know
That we have been revived
When we shall leave this place
Doris Akers

No comments:

Post a Comment