Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Be A Disciple


 “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.””  Matthew 28:18-20

Be a disciple wherever you go.  Always, always share the good news of Jesus Christ with those you come in contact with!


Where He Lead I'll Go
"Take up thy cross and follow me,
"I heard my Master say;
“I gave me life to ransom thee,
Surrender your all today.”
 
CHORUS:
Wherever He leads I’ll go,
Wherever He leads I’ll go,
I’ll follow my Christ who loves me so,
Wherever He leads I’ll go.
 
He drew me closer to His side,
I sought His will to know,
And in that will I now abide,
Wherever He leads I’ll go.
 
It may be through the shadows dim,
Or o’er the stormy sea,
I take my cross and follow Him,
    Wherever He leadeth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment