Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Solid Rock...

How we praise God...who has blessed us with every blessing in heaven because we belong to Christ.
Ephesians 1:3

Do you every get discouraged when things just don't go the way you hope and pray they will?  When you feel that help is just around the corner only to find out it isn't?  I know I do so be honest with yourself and admit that there are times when you feel the same way.  When I get to feeling this way I stop and count my blessings. 

God has blessed me with all that I need and His blessings keep coming.  He provides for my daily needs and all He ask is that I share with others.  Our God is so awesome that even when I am feeling at my lowest He shows me that I am blessed beyond measure.  He is the rock of my salvation, I lean on His strength daily.    Is it easy, no for life gets in the way but He is there walking beside me, to guide me along the path He has chosen for me.

Father God thank you for the blessings that keep coming my way.  My cup overflows with your love and I am so very grateful for all you do.  Amen

The Solid Rock
by Edward Mote, 1834

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground in sinking sand.


No comments:

Post a Comment