Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Perfect Peace

There is therefore now no condemnation
to those who are in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1

When we come to Christ laying our sins at His feet we will have His perfect peace.  When we give all our worries and burdens to Christ we will have His perfect peace.  We will have a song in our heart to lift up in praise to our Heavenly Father.  So sing your praises to God for His infinite mercy and grace that are new to us each morning as He gives us another day to share the good news of His Son...

Father God thank you for each and every blessing you bestow upon me and my family.  Thank you for your healing touch in our son-in-law.  Thank you for blessing Awbrey and guiding her the direction you have for her life.  Thank you Father God as you lead my sweetie and I down the path to the home that you have for us.  Amen

He Took My Sins Away
by Margaret J. Harris, 1903

I came to Jesus, wear, worn, and said,
And now His love has made my heart so glad.

He took my sins away, He took my sins away,
And keeps me singing every day!
I'm so glad He took my sins away,
He took my sins away.

No condemnation have I in my heart,
His perfect peace He did to me impart.

No comments:

Post a Comment