Friday, April 15, 2016

Our Own Little Place

In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  John 14:2

As many of you know my sweetie and I have been living with our daughter and family for the past several months.  Prior to that we were leasing a home but the owner decided to increase the rent to more than we could afford so we moved in with them for a while.

Now we feel that God has a plan for us so my sweetie and I have been praying about purchasing our own little place.  Oh it isn't a done deal yet as we are waiting.  We have looked at a couple of places online but not really going to get serious about looking until we know we can qualify for a home loan on our retirement income.

We know that God has already picked the place for us to plant ourselves and bloom so we will wait on Him and His timing.

Thank you Father God for the new beginning you give us each day.  Thank you for Your blessings and grace.  Thank You for blessing us with a wonderful place to live but we know You have something else in mind for us.  So Father God we wait for You to tell us when and direct us to our own perfect little place.  Amen

Mansion Over The Hilltop
by Ira F. Stanphill, ca. 1993

I'm satisfied with just a cottage below,
A little silver and a little gold;
But in that city where the ransomed will shine,
I want a gold one that's silverlined.

I've got a mansion just over the hilltop,
In that bright land where we'll never grow old;
And someday yonder we will never more wander,
But walk the streets that are purest gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment