Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Marianne

 
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God. 
John 3:21
 
On this day, forty-five years ago, I fell in love when a sweet precious bundled of love was placed in my arms.  There has not be a day go by that I do not thank God for blessing my life with my sweet baby girl Marianne.  She is as precious to me today as she was when I was carrying her.  I knew from the start that I was being blessed with a baby girl, no ultra sounds at that time I just knew.
 
Baby girl you make our family special by just being you.  We love spending time with you and doing nothing special.  A phone call from you brightens our day but it goes way beyond what you do or say.  It is the beautiful person you've chosen to be.  Baby girl you are a woman that is special to so many.  You not only express your love for others, you actually carry out that love by helping, praying, caring for all those you love.  Sweet daughter you have grown in to a beautiful woman that we are so proud of. 
 

Happy Birthday Marianne!
You are loved more than you will ever know.
 
Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment