Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Beautiful!!!

 
My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.  I give them eternal life.  John 10:27-28

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past couple of days here in the city with small town charm.  This past Sunday my sweetie and I decided to go for a drive and take in all the beauty that our Heavenly Father has blessed our great planet with.  So we headed to Lindsay for a Starbucks, drove out to see the remodeled city park and headed out toward Rocky Hill.  It is still a little early for the spring flowers but the air has been crystal clear and the snow capped mountains are absolutely beautiful.  Some of the fruit trees are in full bloom and they are displaying their colors well.  Here are a few pictures I snapped along the way.


 
After our drive through the country we ended at my sister's house for a short visit.  They had just planted some new flowers so I decided to take a few pictures.  Their yard always looks so pretty!  I also got a shot of Rocky Hill and a picture of their oranges that are absolutely delicious!!!
 





 
Just look at all the beauty that God has blessed us with!  If we have all this beauty here on earth just think how beautiful heaven will be.  I am so glad that Jesus found me and me the greatest gift of eternal life with Him.

I will Sing The Wondrous Story
by Francis H. Rowley, 1886
 
I will sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ Who died for me.
How He left His home in glory
For the cross of Calvary.
 
I was lost, but Jesus found me,
Found the sheep that went astray,
Threw His loving arms around me,
Drew me back into His way.

No comments:

Post a Comment