Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Busy, Busy, Busy...

"With everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer.
Isaiah 54:8

August started off with a busy week.  My sweetie and I have been working very hard in our yards, planting flowers, watering to keep the grass green and trying to figure out how we want to do the flower beds.  Next spring we hope to install an irrigation system, which will make watering easier, and a split rail fence around the front yard.  We also need to have a tree removed and a stump removed where a tree was cut down by the previous owners.  It seems like there is always something to do outside and the heat does not help.

My sweetie is still doing physical therapy from the shoulder surgery and is getting more movement every day.  He still gets frustrated that he can't do some of the things that need to be done around here by himself so we do them together.  We keep each other laughing a lot, especially when I try to start the lawn mower.  I mowed the back yard last week and that was a job as we do have a lot of grass and some of it has to go.  So my sweetie kept my water bottle full for me and made sure I was taking breaks and not over doing it.  He takes such good care of me and our Heavenly Father takes care of us both.

Father God thank you for blessing my life with a wonderful helpmate.  I know that sometimes we get on each others nerves because we each want to do it our way.  Father God thank you for loving us so much, for putting up with our little disagreements for it is then we look to you for guidance and  you get us back on track.  Amen

O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go
by George Matheson, 1882

O Love that wilt not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in thee;
I give thee back the life I owe,
That in thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

No comments:

Post a Comment