Friday, August 19, 2016

Joy

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.
Ephesians 3:17, 18

Oh the deep love of God has not bottom and it is for eternity.  No matter how far we may roam from Him that love still abides for us.  When we have reached that point in our life where we having nothing and no one to turn to but God, He will be standing there with arms wide open to welcome you back as you surrender to His plan for your life.

Father God thank you for always being there for me.  There are times I know that I was the one that moved from you as I thought the plans I had were much better for my life.  Father God thank you for Your forgiveness when I ignore that still small inner voice telling met to stop, pray, and listen to what You have to say to me.  Father God help me to always walk in the Sonshine by setting an example wherever I am.  Amen

Joy Unspeakable
by Barney E. Warren, 1900

I have found His grace is all complete,
He supplieth every need;
While I sit and learn at Jesus' feet,
I am free, yes, free indeed.

It is joy unspeakable and full of glory,
Full of glory, full of glory,
It is joy unspeakable and full of glory,
Oh, the half has never yet been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment