Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ephesians 3:7-9





S ~ Ephesians 3:7-9

O ~ I was chosen by God the Father to share the good news of His Son.  There is nothing special about me, I have done nothing special to have been chosen.  My Daddy, God the Father, is the Daddy to all mankind.

A ~ I am to be about my Father's business, to tell others of His Son Jesus Christ.  I am to share with others what God has done in my life. 

P ~ Dear Father thank you for this awesome opportunity you have given me.  I know that I am not to be afraid as the Holy Spirit will guide me and give me the words you would have me speak.  Thank you for the gift of salvation, a gift that I did not earn and a gift I can never repay.  Thank you for your awesomeness.  I ask that you guide me daily, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment