Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ephesians 3:14-15

S ~ Ephesians 3:14-15

O ~ Everything that happens is a part of God's plan.

A ~ I am learning that God's plan is always better than my plans.  I need to keep God at the center of the plans I have, seek His will and His direction instead of going ahead without His guidance.  Jeremiah 29:11 tells us, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

P ~ Father God thank you for always have my best interest at heart.  Thank you for leading and guiding me down the path you would have me trod.  Thank you for blessing my life with a wonderful Christian mother and for her dedication to instilling Your Word in my life.  She is with you now and I just know you welcomed her home with wide open arms telling her "Well done."  Thank you for saving my soul, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment