Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy



BirthVerse
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.  Ephesians 4:2

Today is my Daddy's "91" Birthday and he is celebrating it in Heaven.  I'm sure that Mom has baked him a big cake and all the family is gathered around God's banqueting table singing Happy Birthday to him.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Daddy
Happy Birthday to you.

One of my memories of my Dad is when he was living with us.  We were watching the movie On Golden Pond and one of the scenes where Katherine Hepburn called Henry Fonda "You Old Poop" struck Daddy as funny.  I told him that is a good name for you so I started calling him that.

So Happy Birthday You Old Poop!
I love you and miss you everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment