Monday, September 9, 2013

Bless The Lord

 
Bless the Lord, O my soul, O Lord my God, You are very great.  You are clothed with honor and majesty, wrapped in light as with a garment.  Psalm 104:1-2
 
Dear Father as I go about my daily routine today may the light of your Son shine through me.  I thank you Father for the many blessings you have poured upon my sweetie and I.  I thank You for the way you have blessed Marianne, Stephen and Awbrey.  Father forgive me when I fall short and don't do the things I know I should.  I ask that you keep all our loved ones wrapped in your loving arms and protect them from harm.  I ask that you place someone in Kim and Ray's lives to tell them of Your Son's saving grace.  Father thank you for Your awesome unconditional love.  Amen
 
O Worship The King
by Robert Grant, 1833
 
O tell of His might, O sing of His grace,
Whose robe is the light, whose canopy space,
His chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
And dark is His path on the wings of the storm.
 
Thy bountiful care, what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light;
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
And sweetly distills in the dew and the rain.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment