Saturday, September 7, 2013

Beautiful Day

It is a gorgeous day here in the city with the small town charm.  My sweetie, Ozzie and I started our day with a drive.  We then stopped at Starbucks for a hot mocha and a breakfast sandwich.  We then headed to the Lindsay City Park so we could have our breakfast while Ozzie ran in the grass.  We were also on a mission as I needed to find a pathway for today's photo challenge. 
 
 
 
After breakfast we then headed out to Yokohl Valley on the hunt for some pathways. Drove up over Rocky Hill, beautiful view of Exeter, but didn't really like the pathways so I used the one I had taken earlier in the park. When we got home I decided that the front flower bed needed to be weeded and a little dirt therapy never hurt anyone. Got the weeding done, transplanted a few plants and cleaned out the court yard too. So now it is time for a shower and then I am going to sit back, relax a bit and catch a movie. Hope all ya'll are having a very blessed Saturday. Stay safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment