Saturday, June 11, 2011

Strength


But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31

This verse is my life text and it has brought me comfort so many times as I have waited on God to strengthen me and to lead me in the way He wanted me to go.  The hardest part is the waiting because sometimes it seems like God is taking His sweet time to answer prayers.  It is during the waiting period that God gives you strength to take life one day at a time as you wait on Him.  His strength will guide you and prepare you for His answer.  Remember His answer may not be what you wanted to hear but as you lean on His strength you will find that His answer is exactly what you needed in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment