Thursday, April 21, 2011

Perfection

Have you ever felt that you had someone behind you pushing you and someone  in front of you pulling you?  I have!  You feel like no matter what you do you are not going to be where you feel they want you so they get in front of you and try to pull you along to where they feel you should be.  With all this pushing and pulling we miss out on the lasting joy in our lives.  We go along letting this happen and it can suck the contented life out of each of us.  As we mature we can finally say enough is enough.  I want to live a life of contentment and I no longer want to just go along with what everyone feels is best for me.  I want to live my best life now!

And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for.  Keep on seeking, and you will find.  Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks, receives.  Everyone who seeks, finds.  And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. 
Luke 11:9-10

Follow what God is telling us.  He will get us to where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment