Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ephesians 1:20-21

S ~  All this energy issues from Christ: God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything. (MSG)

O ~ God raised Christ from death and place Him in charge of everything.

A ~ To me these verses are powerful and remind me of the song "There's Just Something About That Name."
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
There's just something about that name
Master, Savior, Jesus
Like the fragrance after the rain
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Let all heaven and earth proclaim
Kings and kingdoms shall all pass away
But there's something about that name.

Putting Jesus first in my life and relying on Him for everything!

P ~ Jesus thank you for being there for me.  Thank you for carrying me when the load gets to heavy.  Thank you for preparing a place for me for all eternity.  Jesus let me never fail to offer up my thanks and gratitude.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment