Monday, June 2, 2014

Ephesians 1: 1-4

Week 1:
Monday Read: Ephesians 1:1-­4

S-­ The Blessings of Redemption
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love

O-­ God has blessed us and He chose us before He created this planet we live on.

A-­ We need to remain faithful in our walk with God and keep His temple, this body, holy before him.

P-­ Dear Father thank you for the many blessings you have blessed me with.  I thank you for placing me a this place to bloom and grow.  Dear Father I ask that you forgive me when I fall short and fail to take the steps you have set before.  I ask that you be with me this day as I am out and about doing things that need to be done.  I ask that you keep me on the path you have set before me and let others see you Son Jesus Christ living in me, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment