Monday, January 13, 2020

Three Welcomes...



1. Garden - There is an old hymn, In the Garden, and it is a favorite of mine.  I love this hymn as it tells me I will always find God in the garden, where He will walk with me, talk with me and He tells me I am His own.  So whenever trials come your way think of this song and talk them over with God.

2. Warmth - Not only will we find warmth by a fireside but also find it in the arms of another.  Sometimes all we need is a warm hug to brighten our day and ease our load.

3. Friend - We all have that one friend we can count on whenever the going gets tough.  We know they will not judge us but will be there with a smile in their eyes as they wrap us in a warm hug.

Blessings today as you find the three welcomes in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment