Thursday, January 30, 2020

Joy...


Everyday that we receive from God is a present.  We awake each morning with a brand new start a head of us as yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not here.  What we do with that day is totally in our hands.  We can choose to walk our way without consulting God and His plan for us because we are given free choice.  When we do that we are simply saying God I've got this and I don't need you today.  I have found that when I do this I really mess things up and then I give them to God to straighten out.  Wouldn't it so much simpler to begin each and everyday with our Heavenly Father, asking Him for His guidance throughout our day.

Well I don't know about you but I will choose the joy of the Lord for without God's strength I would not make it through each day.

There is an old song that goes something like this...

The joy of the Lord is my strength
The joy of the Lord is my strength

He give me living water and I thirst no more
He give me living water and I thirst no more

For the joy of the Lord is my strength

So today choose joy, you will be so glad you did...

No comments:

Post a Comment