Friday, November 21, 2014

The Wonder

You kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:10

When we stop and take the time to really take in the splendor of a sunset we see God's glory in the magnificent colors placed in the clouds.  He is letting us know that He is there, that He loves us,  and will never forsake us.  

So when we get that upsetting phone call, email, postcard, letter or whatever satan may throw our way, stop for a moment and thank God for His infinite grace and mercy as He puts things back in their proper prospective.

The Wonder Of It All
by George Beverly Shea, 1957

There's the wonder of sunset at evening,
The wonder as sunrise I see;
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is the wonder that God loves me.

O, the wonder of it all!  The wonder of it all!
Just to think that God loves me,
O, the wonder of it all!  The wonder of it all!
Just to think that God love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment