Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ephesians 4:30-32

S ~
O ~ Praise God I have been redeemed, I have been forgiven!!!
A ~ I am to forgive others just as Christ has forgiven me.  I'm going to be very honest here, this one is a tough for me.  I'm supposed to forgive someone who hurt me more than I thought I could be hurt.  I am supposed to forgive someone who did their best to destroy my marriage.  I am supposed to forgive someone who did all this while saying they were my friend.  Yes I finally did offer the forgiveness to that individual.  Was it easy, absolutely not!  I found that the only person I was hurting was myself by having an unforgiving heart.
P ~ Father God thank you for granting me forgiveness.  Father God thank you for removing the bitterness and the anger I held on to toward this individual.  Thank you for cleansing my heart and filling it with your love, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment