Monday, February 10, 2014

Before he Set The Heavens In Place

Photo by Marianne Burgess

 "The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old.  From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth."  Proverbs 8:22-23

Everyday we are bombarded with how things were created, that we are all here because of a big bang that happened somewhere along time and that we just evolved from something else.  I choose to believe what my Bible, God's Word, tells me.  I was created in God's image and I am unique.  He knew me before He knit me together in my mother's womb.  God designed, planned and implemented all that we are, all that we see, and everything we can't comprehend.

God is still in charge of this universe not us.  He causes the sun to rise each morning and to set each night and He keeps the stars in sky.  I for one am very glad He is!!!

He's Everything To Me
by Ralph Carmichael

In the stars His handiwork I see,
On the wind He speaks with majesty,
Tho He ruleth over land and sea,
What is that to me?

I will celebrate Nativity,
for it has a place in history;
Sure, he came to set His people free
What is that to me?

Till my faith I met Him face to face
And I felt the wonder of His grace
Then I knew that He was more 
than a God who didn't care,
That lived away out there

And now He walks beside me day by day,
Every watching over me lest I stray,
Helping me to find that narrow way
He's everything to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment