Monday, November 1, 2010

Most Favorite Time of the Year!

In just 24 days we will be celebrating Thanksgiving and then it will be Christmas before we know it.  This year has just flow by and it seems the older I get the faster they go.  I love the holidays.  I love spending time with family and friends and catching up on what is happening in their lives.  The aromas that Thanksgiving and Christmas gives us are absolutely the best.  I love the smell of cinnamon, baked apples, pumpkin pie, breads and candies as they drift all through the house.  Since I am allergic to Christmas trees we have an artifical tree so I don't get the smell of cedar or pine in the house.  But that is okay as I can enjoy all the other smells of Christmas.

This was my Mom's favorite time of the year.  A time when all the family would come together and share our love for one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment