Sunday, September 13, 2020

Etsy Shop Up and Running

 It has been a while since I posted so I thought I would update everyone with what has been going on.  Well as you know everyone has been asked to stay home during the Covid-19 pandemic so I have been knitting away to keep myself busy.  After all this knitting I thought I would get my Etsy Shop up and running.  

Here are a few of the items I have listed:

Headband/Ear Warmers & Scarfs










Crazy Eight Pattern Bath/Dish Cloths




Drink Coasters


Square Bath/Dish Cloths



Christmas Garland                                                   

Soap Sacks


So if you would like to take a look at the item I have listed hop on over to my Etsy Shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/KnittedMagnolia.  See something you like but not in your color, let me know as I also do special orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment