Friday, May 25, 2018

Friends...



Does the number of friends you can boast about on Facebook or followers you have on Instagram make you feel important?  Are these the friends you can count on when you need that shoulder to cry on?  Are they someone you can rant and rave at when life has gotten all turned upside down and not take you personally?  We can have a multitude of friends but only a few that are there when the going gets tough, that will listen and not judge when you need that shoulder.  But there is only one true friend that is always there and that is Jesus.

I don't know about you but I am so glad that I can call Jesus my friend.  He is always there when the pain gets to much for me to bear.  He is there when I feel that I am at the very bottom of the pit with no place to go.  He will always take care of me and never forsake me.  He will cradle me in His loving arms and comfort me with the peace only He can give.  All I have to do is submit myself to Him and take all my worries and cares to Him in prayer.

God's Word tells us in Philippians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplications with thanksgiving let your requests be made know to God."

I don't know about you but I choose to let God carry my burdens for He is so much stronger than I...








No comments:

Post a Comment