Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beautiful Inside

 
Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit that is so precious to God.  1 Peter 3:4
 
Have you ever thought about how others see you?  Are you walking the talk or are you living the Christian life on Sunday and then blending into the world on Monday?
 
When others see me I hope that my life is projecting the light of Jesus.  I don't want to be a Sunday only Christian.  I want my daily walk to project a life that is centered on Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Father I pray that you give me the strength to live as Jesus did every day of the week.  I pray that all I come in contact with will see the light of your Son shining through me.  Amen
 
Let The Beauty of Jesus
by Albert W. T. Orsborn, 1967
 
Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me
All His Son and purity
Oh, Thou Spirit divine, all my nature refine
Till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment