Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bon Voyage Mom


Jewell Smith
December 17, 1919 - May 15, 2012

Today we wished a remarkable lady Bon Voyage.  Our Heavenly Father was rejoicing as He welcomed Gary's beloved mother to her heavenly home.  We will miss her but know that she is celebrating with family members that have gone before her.  Mom touched so many lives here on earth and left a remarkable legacy with her family that loved her so much.  She is survived by two sons; Gary (Shirley) Richards, Jimmie (Liz) Richards; daughter Cheryl Moore; six granddaughters, Syrel (Steven) Guffey, Trena (Chris) Bettis, Kyton Richards, Kimberly (Ray) Goforth, Marianne (Stephen) Burgess, Bonna (Jason) Newell; grandson Beau (Kelly) Moore; three great-granddaughters, Amber (Josh) Breitigan, Awbrey Burgess, Morrigan Goforth; three great-grandsons, C J Guffey, Dane Goforth, Kieran Goforth and was expecting her first great-great grandchild this fall.

Rest in peace Mom as you celebrate Bob's birthday in your heavenly home!

O That Will be Glory
When all my labors and trials are o'er,
And I am safe on that beautiful shore,
Just to be near the dear Lord I adore,
Will through the ages be glory for me.

When by the gift of His infinite grace,
I am accorded in heaven a place,
Just to be there and to look on His face,
Will through the ages be glory for me. 

Friends will be there I have loved long ago;
Joy like a river around me will flow;
Yet just a smile from my Savior, I know,
Will through the ages be glory for me.

Oh, that will be glory for me,
Glory for me, glory for me,
When by His grace I shall look on His face,
That will be glory, be glory for me.
Charles H. Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment