Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Today has been a really busy day although I did sleep in this morning.  While I was waiting for the fog to lift a little I started moving Christmas decorations from the bedroom and bathrooms to the living room.  After the fog had lifted I decided that I would do the grocery shopping at our local market since Visalia still had zero visibility so off to the market I headed.  Got that job done, came home, reorganized the pantry as I was putting things away and then had some lunch.  After lunch I said okay it is time to undecorate.  Gary started carrying in the storage totes and I started sorting and packing things away until December when we'll pull them all out again.  The house looks really bare now but I will take care of that tomorrow as I intend to do a cleaning before I pull out the normal decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment