Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Hunt Begins...

I have said this to you, so that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!  John 16:33

Yesterday I posted about my sweetie and I praying about our own little place.  Our God is so faithful!!!  We got a phone call about one and half hours after my post letting us know that we were pre-qualified for a mortgage loan.  After we got off the phone with the mortgage guy we immediately gave thanks to the Lord for the many blessings He showers on us daily.

Now the hunt begins.  As I said yesterday we know that God has already picked out our little place.  We will start looking knowing that God will lead us down the path to the perfect place for us.  There He will plant us so that we can bloom in the neighborhood for Him.

Father God thank you for your infinite mercy and grace that is new to us each morning.  Thank you Father God for blessing my sweetie and I with this opportunity for You for we know that You will plant us where You want us to be and place us on mission for You in our neighborhood.  Amen

Constantly Abiding
Anne S. Murphy, 1908

There's peace in my heart that the world never gave,
A peace it cannot take away;
Though the trials of life may surround like a cloud,
I've a peace that has come here to stay!

All the world seemed to sing of a Savior and King,
When peace sweetly came to my heart;
Troubles all fled away and my night turned to day,
Blessed Jesus, how glorious Thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment