Saturday, June 8, 2013

Unfailing Love



How priceless is Your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men
find refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
Psalm 36:7
 
 
God's love is always there for us.  It is there when we open our eyes each morning.  It is there in the beauty we see all around us.  It is there when we hold our child in our arms.  It is there in the wind that blows, the sun that  shines, the stars that twinkle.  His love is all around us.  Take time today, no matter where you are, and thank God for His unfailing love.
 
 
I know God's Promise Is True
by Leila N. Morris, 1899
 
 
The "whosoever" of the Lord,
I trusted was for me,
I took Him at His gracious word;
From sin He set me free.
 
 
Eternal life, begun below,
Now fills my heart and soul.
I'll sing His praise forevermore
Who has redeemed my soul.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment