Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wait!!!


They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up with wings as an Eagle.  They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31

God's Word tells us that we need to wait.  I don't know about you but that is a very hard thing to do.  When I want something I want it now!  We don't want to wait because waiting takes patience and that is something that a lot of us are sorely lacking in.  I know that right now in my life there are some things that I really, really want.  But realistically I know that it is not going to happen right away.  I  do know that it will happen sometime in the future but I really, really want it now.  Like I said waiting takes patience.  Sometimes what we want is not what God wants for us.  We need to seek Him in prayer and then wait for Him to speak to us.  Again patience is needed.  God will answer our prayers, our wants, and our needs and everything will fall into place with what He has planned for our lives.

Be assured that if God waits longer than you wish, it is only to make the blessing all the more precious.  Andrew Murray

So I wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment