Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Great Day!

Slept in this morning.  Gary and I started an exercise routine yesterday.  Marianne and family gave me a 1 - 5 mile walking DVD for Christmas.  We thought we could do the 2 mile but let me tell you we are barely making it through the 1 mile.  This week we will do the 1 mile and then. hopefully, next week we move up to the 2 mile.  After our workout we had breakfast, checked email and facebook.  I had a luncheon today with Nedra, one of Gary's classmates.  We are working on the decorations for their 50th class reunion so we went to check out what Hobbylobby had to offer.  I love that store!  I'm also on the decorating committee for YAH Valentine's Dinner so I checked out a couple of things for that.  From there we went to Marshall's and checked out their home goods and then headed to Olive Garden for lunch.  We had a great time together and got a lot accomplished. 
This evening was our small group Bible Study and I had refreshments so I baked a pan of chocolate chip bars.  Had a great time at small group.  It has really been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment